4 Ways for How To Download Videos From Facebook?Duncan
Billions of videos are shared on Facebook each month. With Facebook’s algorithm becoming more and more intelligent, it will show videos in the feed you like the most. However, once that video moves down in your feed, it becomes tough to discover that video game. Moreover, you might not be able to find such a video on other platforms like YouTube. That is why it is becoming almost a necessity to download the videos which you like.
Unfortunately, the procedure to download videos from Facebook is not self-explanatory. You will have to take a few extra steps to do so. But the truth is that it is certainly possible. You need to know the resources which you have to use.
We will share 4 different ways in which you can do so. Depending on the device which you are using, the procedure will vary slightly.
Before we share the step-by-step procedure with you, we will highlight the site we will use. It is fbdown.net. It is one of the easiest sites to download videos from Facebook.
Method 1: Download Videos From Facebook Using Mac or PC:
The 1st procedure which we will highlight is suitable for Mac and laptop users.
- You have to right-click on the Facebook video you want to download and click the copy video URL at the current time option.
- You have to open FBdown.net in the browser you use.
- You have to paste the URL which you have copied in the URL field and click on the download button.
- after that, you have to select the quality of the video which you want.
- After that, you can click on the download button and down the video. If the download button is not present, you can right-click the video, and after that, you can click the save or download video option.
In 5 simple steps, you can easily download video from Facebook using your Mac or PC.
Method 2: Download Videos From Facebook using Android Phone:
The procedure to do so using an android phone is equally easy.
- You have to tap share on the video you want to download, and after that, tap on the copy link option.
- You have to head over to fbdown.net and paste the URL.
- After that, you have to click on the download button and tap and hold on the next page. Tapping and holding will allow you to select the quality of the video which you want to download.
- After that, you have to select the download option or save option, depending on the browser you are using.
Once you do so, the video will be saved in your downloads folder on your phone.
Method 3: Download Videos From Facebook using an iPhone or iPad:
If you’re using an iPhone/iPad, the procedure is equally simple.
- You have to click on the video and select the copy link option in the Facebook app or on the browser which you are using.
- You have to paste this URL in the FBdown.net URL field.
- Once you click the download option, you have to tap and hold after the page loading finishes. That will allow you to choose between standard and HD quality.
- After doing that, you have to click on the download link in your browser.
Once you complete this procedure, the video will be present in the browser’s download folder. Once it is available in the downloads folder, you can share it with someone else or uploaded to the cloud as well. The procedure to start using the video after that is very easy in self-explanatory.
Method 4: Download Videos From Facebook using software:
If for some reason, you want to download videos from Facebook using software, that is certainly possible as well. We will highlight the procedure to do so below.
- You have to 1st and foremost visit 4kdownload.com and download the 4K video downloader. It is available for Windows, Mac as well as Linux.
- After downloading, you have to click on the copy video URL at current time option in the Facebook video.
- You have to paste this URL in 4K video downloader. To paste it, you have to select the paste link option. Doing so will enable the software to copy the link from the clipboard.
- After that, you have to click on the video quality you want, and after that, select download.
Once you do so, it below to download the video on your machine.
Thus, if you want to use software to download videos, this is the procedure you can follow.
As you can see, irrespective of the device you are using, downloading videos from Facebook is easy. You can follow our guide above, and you can do so without any worry.