[Solution] How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account? (4 Methods)Duncan
Is your Facebook account hacked?
Are you trying to figure out how to recover hacked Facebook account?
If yes, you are in luck. While there are quite a few methods to recover your account, but only a handful of them are effective. When your Facebook account gets hacked, you cannot go through trial and error. You always need recovery methods that work. We have curated ways that can help you in case of a hacked account.
Today, we will share with you 4 methods that you can use to recover your Facebook account. The technique with choose from the options below will be dependent on the current status of your account.
The process which we are highlighting now is useful for you in case only the password of your account has been changed. The steps which you have to follow are:
- You have to use the forgot password button on the login page.
- You have to enter the email address or the phone number or the username on the next page.
- After that, Facebook will locate your profile, and you have to enter either the email address or the mobile number.
- A recovery code will be then sent to the mobile number or the email address which you have input.
- Using the recovery code, you can set a new password.
With the help of this method, you will recover hacked Facebook account in a jiffy.
What if you do not have access to the email?
The good news is that in that case as well you can recover your account. The method which we will highlight now will be suitable for you if you do not have email access.
- You have to once again click on the forgot password button.
- You have to allow Facebook to locate your profile using either the email address or the username.
- After that, you have to click on your profile, which will show you the option to reset your password.
- You have to select the option no longer have access to an email address.
- It will prompt you to go through the extended recovery process. If your Facebook account is old, it will use security questions to help you recover your account.
- In case your Facebook account is new, it will use the trusted contacts method to help you retain access to your account. You will have to recognize the contacts, and once you do so, it will become easy for you to gain access back to your account.
Thus, with this method, you can recover your Facebook account even if you do not have access to your email.
Many hackers also change the email of your Facebook account as well as the password. In that case, you can use your mobile number to recover your Facebook account. The steps are as follows:
- You have to use the forgot password option.
- You have to, after that, either enter the email address or the username to help Facebook locate your profile.
- After that, you have to click on your profile, and the recovery options will be available.
- You have to select the mobile number option and enter your mobile number.
- Facebook will send you a code on your mobile number. You have to enter it in the dialogue box on the website.
- Once you do so, you can set up a new password for your Facebook account.
Thus, if the hacker has changed the email ID and password of your Facebook account, you can still recover it.
The process which we are highlighting now is much easier than the other options.
- You have to open the device from which you usually log in to your Facebook. You have to make sure that the device is using the same Wi-Fi network or the Internet connection as usual.
- In that case, you can open the app and opt for the reset password option.
- If Facebook can associate the device and the network with your account, it will not ask you for any additional verification.
- You can reset your password and gain access back to your account.
In case you only access your Facebook solely from a single device on a particular network, this method is an easy solution for you. While this method might seem simple but there are a few caveats to it. It only works when:
• You have an older Facebook account.
• You only access your Facebook account from a single device.
• You only use a particular Internet connection to access your account.
If you do not meet these requirements, you cannot utilize this method.
Thus, these are methods that you can utilize to recover hacked Facebook account. These methods cover a wide variety of issues and circumstances, which means that you are most likely to get back your Facebook account with ease. It is time to get back your Facebook account now.
Leave a Reply