2 Methods for How to Recover Permanently Deleted Instagram Account?Duncan
Did you delete your Instagram account by accident?
Want to get it back?
There are a couple of phases in which you can do so. Restoring even a permanently deleted personal Instagram account is possible. The post below will highlight both these methods that can help you out. Once you go through this post, you will find the answer to the question of how to recover Instagram once and for all.
Method 1: Verification Method:
- You have to first visit the login page of Instagram.
- You have to enter the username, and after that, select option “Get help signing in.”
- Once you select that option, you will find the choice “Trouble logging in.” You have to select it.
- Then, you have to click on the “Need more help” button.
- You have to input your Instagram email address in the form which will appear. If you didn’t have an email address in your Instagram account, you could fill it up with your general email address.
- You have to after that, select the type of account which you want to recover. You have to choose between options like brand account, personal account, or company account. Preferably, you have to select a personal account option.
- After doing so, you have to click on the “My account was hacked” option. You will get a box to input any additional details. You can skip adding those extra details.
- You have to click on the request to support button.
- Once you do so, you will receive an email address within a couple of hours on your email ID.
- The email address from Instagram will ask you to verify your account details. You would have to write down your verification code, full name, username, and preferably a picture which was also uploaded to your Instagram account.
- In case, you did not have any personal images on your account, Instagram would not be able to help you out.
- Once you have put the verification details as well as pictures, you have to scan the paper and send a written reply to the Instagram email.
If you have filled all the details correctly and also included a picture uploaded to your Instagram account previously, your account should be restored within 24 hours. Instagram will let you know the same through an email. In few cases, it might take up to 3 to 4 working days to get your account back through this procedure.
If you’re not able to complete this procedure for some reason, there is another procedure that you can follow. However, the probability of getting your account back through that procedure is limited.
Method 2: Contacting Support:
Go to the help page of Instagram through the website. You have to after that, click on the contact option. After doing so, you have to request the support to restore your account.
Once you do so, Instagram will contact you within 24 hours. They will ask you to take a photo and send it to them. If the picture matches any photograph uploaded on your Instagram account, your account will likely get restored within 24 hours.
In some cases, the support might ask for additional verification details as well. It will especially happen if you mention a different email compared to the one listed in your Instagram account. To avoid all these complications, it is a good idea to use the same email address listed in your Instagram account.
In most of the cases, this entire process would not take more than 24 hours. However, if you’re contacting the support on the weekends or after they have suspended accounts in bulk, it might take up to 3 to 4 working days. That is why; having patience is the key here.
So, if you have accidentally deleted your Instagram account and are wondering how to recover Instagram account, there are ways in which you can do so. You can opt for any of the two methods which we have highlighted above. With the help of these methods, recovering your Instagram account can take at the most 3 to 4 working days. However, any of these methods would only work if you had a personal photo in your Instagram profile before deleting it. Only then will the site be able to verify that it’s you who is trying to recover the account.